Caucasus International University (CIU) is a Higher Education Institution based on national values and focused on constant changes. University history dates back to 1995. It is a higher education institution equipped with modern infrastructure and technology and oriented towards integration with international educational field and constant renewal.
CIU implements undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in Georgian, English and Russian languages.
Five leading and modern Faculties - of Business, Law, Social Sciences, Medicine and Viticulture-Winemaking were created on the basis of University with the common effort of founders and a team of well-known and experienced scientists. The faculties offer highly-qualified academic staff and Scientific-Research Centres in compliance with international standards.
CIU is a higher education institution whose mission is to implement the following on Under-Graduate, Graduate and Doctoral levels:
- Pursuing educational policy in compliance with modern national and international standards;
- Creating proper, student-oriented learning and research environment;
- Preparing high-qualified and competitive specialists;
- Forming students’ values based on convergent and divergent thinking.
In order to improve teaching quality, the university focuses on students’ feedback. They are actively involved in the assessment of the academic process.
Caucasus International University has established partnership with a number of universities for years, therefore facilitating its integration in the world educational system.
Partner Universities of Caucasus International University:
- Odlar Yurdu University (Baku, Azerbaijan);
- Brno University of Technology (Czech republic);
- Caucasus University (Baku, Azerbaijan);
- Süleyman Demirel University (Republic of Turkey);
- Crimean University for the Humanities (Ukraine);
- Caucasus University (Republic of Turkey);
- Giresun University (Republic of Turkey);
- Kiev University of Law (Ukraine);
- University of Warmia and Mazury (Poland);
- University of Business-Administration;
- Gdansk University;
- Turkish University of Civil Aviation
- Azerbaijan State Economic University (Azerbaijan);
- European University (Ukraine);
- National Transport University (Ukraine);
- Kherson State University (Ukraine);
- Kiev University of Traditional Medicine (Ukraine);
- University of Lodz (Poland);
- University of Rzeszów (Poland);
- Collegium Civitas (Poland);
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz (Poland);
- West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin (Poland);
- Russian - Armenian (Slavonic) University (Armenia);
- University of Nis (Serbia);
- Ovidius University ( Romania);
- University of Oradea (Romania);
- Paneuropean University (Slovakia);
- University of Matej Bel (Slovakia);
- VFU Chernorizets Hrabar (Bulgaria);
- CENP (Centre of New Professions) (Spain);
- University of Alcala (Spain);
- Mississippi Valley State University (USA).
Student life considerably contributes to the formation of professional and personal values of an individual. Therefore, CIU strives to create a proper environment for students. The university aims at promoting and giving students opportunities to express themselves, developing their field of interests and participating in any student activities on behalf of the university.
CIU offers fascinating student life full of varieties, such as: public lectures by well-known scientists and successful representatives of different fields; expeditions in Georgia and abroad. Students can participate in various sections existing at university according to their interests and talent, for example: musical bands, art clubs (drawing, Georgian Traditional Dancing and Singing), wine theatre, sports clubs and quiz contests.
CIU student life is active, thrilling and engaging! This is one of the priorities of our university! University Student Self-Government is actively involved in improving and developing these processes. They have designed and implemented a wide range of significant projects. One of the most successful projects is “Student Life”, which has been underway for two years. University has powerful Self –Government, which collaborates with state, as well as private organizations. Consequently, university students have been offered to participate in implementing various significant and interesting projects a number of times. Student Self-Government -one of the most important sections of the university – promotes students’ active engagement both in scientific and cultural-recreational directions. The fields of their interests include: education, science, sport, tourism, protecting students’ rights, culture, elaborating different projects, etc.
Being a CIU student means gaining high-quality education, having a successful career, opportunities for constant development and a fortunate student life.